Sunday, August 1, 2010

Diabusy

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! I've been super busy lately... Thursday I went over to my lovely friend, Victoria's, house. We watched the movie "All About Steve." I really recommend that movie, it's super funny. The story line is definitely unique, which is always refreshing, and the moral at the end of the movie was great.
But more importantly, I've been working the past couple days! My job is seasonal, since it's with my parents' best friends' catering business. So I only work a few weekends in the summer, but I get at least $100 every weekend, usually closer to $200 (and occasionaly $300!). So I used about $97 of my earnings to buy some new clothes at forever21.com(: I've decided there's alot of clothes I need to give to charity, since I never wear them. And I'm going to fill those holes with some new ones. It's always nice getting new clothes!
So that's the update of why I haven't been as busy on my blog, but I promise I haven't forgotten about my blogging world.
Today my cousin that lives in California is stopping by to visit(: He's awesome, and I've really missed him since he left. But hopefully my stomach feels better by the time he gets here! I made the mistake of getting Burger King for lunch... since I got diabetes, I obviously eat a lot healthier. So fast food always upsets my stomach when I get it. I've actually heard that fast food is so bad for you, your body doesn't get any nutrients out of it because it can barely recognize it as food. If it didn't taste so good and wasn't so convenient I would never even touch it again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog...it's entirely my fault for taking so long to respond! It's late and I don't have time to read through lots of your blog tonight, but I'll be anxious to come back and read it soon. Nice to "meet" you, though!

    Oh, and for the record, I love forever21! :)

    ~Kylee

    ReplyDelete