Thursday, August 5, 2010

Diamother

Last night, at around 10 30, I heard my mom calling to me from her room. She had gone to bed 15 minutes earlier so I was a little confused, but I walked into her room nonetheless. "Sarah," she said, "leave the door open a crack like it was and come lay next to me." I followed her instructons, and then she said, "Do you see those colors? In the crack of the door? It's different colored lights, and they're traveling up the ceiling...I think it's the night light in the hallway." At first I told her she was crazy, but after about five minutes I saw what she was talking about. The crack in the door was changing colors! We spent another 15 or 20 minutes looking at the light in the cracks of the door, and decided it was definitely the night light in the hallway. Then I said goodnight to her and got up to leave...only to see the night light in the hallway wasn't even on. Gotta love my mom and her night time drowsiness(:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment