Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Diahappy

You may be wondering what I'm happy with...and it's my hair!! It's finally not damaged! So now I can straighten it and it doesn't look frizzy; it looks good. I haven't been able to straighten my hair since the end of January, so I'm very excited about this. Now I'm not stuck with just curly hair, I can just jump back and forth.
This is how my hair looked. I took pictures with my Peanut yesterday because I realized I haven't done that yet. I've had him for four months, how could I have not taken pictures with him??(: I also made Peanut sleep in my room last night because I'm still a little scared, ever since I saw Paranormal Activity...sad, huh? Even when I wasn't sleeping in my room on Sunday night, I didn't sleep well. But that's because I was camping overnight in a one person tent with two other people. It was fun, even though we didn't camp for a long time. I went with my friend Jessica, who I haven't seen all summer!
We hung out in the tent a lot of the time past 9 pm, because it got cold outside. Before that we were walking around with the dog. It was fun to just catch up and such. Well, I've got to run! That was just my little catch up time(: Now I've got to get ready for today's school registration. I refuse to believe the summer is coming to an end though!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment