Thursday, August 19, 2010

DiaBACK

Ohmygoodness! A week ago, my computer mysteriously broke....and we've finally got it fixed, thanks to the very generous Jim(: So that's why I haven't been on my blog for a while. Don't worry, I didn't mysteriously disappear off the face of the earth...just the face of the internet. I can't even think of what's happened since I last posted! But I can tell you that last night I went and saw "Despicable Me" in theaters with my friend, Melissa. That movie is so funny and so cute! I highly recommend it. I want to get one of those minions as a stuffed animal...they look like they'd be fun to cuddle with(: I also went and saw Step Up 3D in theaters a few days ago, but I don't recommend it as much. Especially since this is the third time they've tried to do a movie with the same old plot... Sometimes people just need to know when to call it good. But the dancing is still always fun to watch. Oh, and I'd like to point out the elephant in the room....My blog got a makeover(: Special thanks to Cristin for this! Well, now that my computer is working I'll have loads more updates later(: But just one more thing before I go.... I got my nose pierced!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Cristin did an amazing job, yet again!! :) So cute!! Love the nose ring, btw! :) Thanks for the warning about step up 3. I wanted to see it. Wasn't too sure about despicable me, so thanks for that as well. :) Glad you are back! I have missed your posts! Hooray for working computers! :)

    ReplyDelete