Friday, July 16, 2010

Diafive Question Friday!

I saw this on a couple people's blogs and thought it looked fun(: So here's my Five Question Friday answers!
1. Do you collect anything?
Sort of. I collect encouragement notes people give me and I post them on the corkboard in my room...That way, if I ever need a pick me up, I can just read those(:

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Ummmm Taylor Lautner, Taylor Lautner, and Taylor Lautner. If he showed up at my house and said, "hey, run away with me" I'd leave without even grabbing my diabetes supplies!

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
I have four. Two of them are on my arm, and they're from being hit by bikes (two separate times). Another one is on my left leg and it's also from being hit by a bike (another time). And the last one is on my knee and it's from falling off the playground in third grade (I know, you expected it to be from getting hit by a bike).

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
Anything with peanut butter! It's a habit I picked up when I became diabetic. I eat peanut butter with rice krispie treats, icecream, animal crackers, granola bars...you name it, I've probably had it with peanut butter.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
I so wish I have. The closest I've ever come to a tornado is when I was visiting family in Connecticut and we got a tornado warning...but it never even came near us, we just got some rain.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I am your newest follower from Friendly Friday.Please follow me back. Have a great weekend!

    Leslie
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I learned something new about you! I might have to try this out. I've seen it, but never really considered doing it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete