Sunday, November 28, 2010

Diaseason

This is my FAVORITE season of the year. It's the season of GIVING and FAMILY and being TOGETHER!(: It just gives me so much joy. And all the decorating is so much fun! I can't even explain how much my heart swells at this time of year! We got our Christmas tree this weekend(: It took a while to pick it out, because I wanted the absolute perfect one. And then we decorated it, of course. The girls could only decorate what they could reach, so there was one strip on the tree that was loaded with ornaments! And let's not forget that my Nanna and Poppy are visiting this week(: They're from Connecticut. I love having them here. I miss everyone on the east coast so much... My mama and Nanna and I went black Friday shopping(: It is so worth getting up at 5:30 to get those deals. Seriously. I got 3 people's Christmas gifts for $26! I'm so excited that this year I get to buy everyone's presents, since I have a job. I'm a nanny for a little girl(: She's so sweet!
I know this is a stream of consciousness kind of post...but I'm a little giddy today. Hopefully I still am after my Nanna and Poppy leave! I just need to start doing more family oriented things maybe. I forgot how important family is to me.
Oh, and by the way, I tried eggnog. It's VERY sweet. But I can drink it in small portions(: Ohmygoodness, I haven't even mentioned Thanksgiving...This was my first Thanksgiving as a diagnosed diabetic. I was so afraid of high blood sugar that I actually gave too much insulin and went low three or four times...but it was still tasty. We already finished off the leftover turkey, and tonight we're having turkey soup as the final goodbye to our turkey!(:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment